Most of you must have seen the Harry Potter’s Invisibility cloak in the movie and wondered if anything like It could ever become a reality. You’d think of all the things that you can do once you are invisible!
Well then you better check this out:
It actually has become a reality!
Once thought to be only a Science Fiction, Guy Cramer (President/CEO of Hyperstealth Biotechnology Corp.) has actually made it possible to become invisible with its light bending technology called “Quantum Stealth”. Read the rest of this entry
Hello friends! With April fool’s day just round the corner,here are a few simple everyday tricks you can pull off on your friends
But before you plan and carry out any of these practical jokes, make sure it doesn’t harm, humiliate or embarrass the intended target or damage anything in the process.
- Turn up the volume as high as it can go on someone’s computer before they turn it on.
- Attach magnets to a large cup, place the cup on the hood or roof of the car and take off. and watch people stare in surprise as you go by.
- Put some powder on top of the ceiling fan blades and wait for someone to turn it on!
- Take some pebbles and paint them like strawberries and watch as people try to eat them
- And the most common Prank: Swap out sugar for salt and watch others put it salt in the morning cup of coffee. (Have a second, non-salted cup ready to go though).
- This one will need some preparation: Put water in a cereal bowl, and freeze overnight. The next morning, pour normal cereal on top of the iced cereal, completely covering it, and watch others trying hard to dig in it.
- A good Office Prank: Put part of a post-it note over the Laser light on a computer mouse — it won’t work! (Make sure to write “April Fools!” on the note ).
- Duct Tape a pressure horn to the inside of a door!
- Stuff in some newspaper inside a friend’s shoe’s tips, they’ll wonder why their feet don’t fit!
- A prank to pull on your school going kids: When your kid comes home from school, tell them a teacher or the principal called to discuss your kid’s bad behavior. Let them know the gag’s up when you see them start sweating.
- A very old trick but still works: Take a screen-shot of your friend’s computer screen and set is as the desktop background and then hide all the desktop Icons and the start menu! then sit back and enjoy as your friend tries to figure out what’s wrong with his system.
- Put Googly Eyes on Everything!
- Hard-boil all the eggs in the refrigerator and place them back into the carton.
- Put a Straw in frozen Jell-O shots and put them out like a drink, only they won’t be Drinkable!
- Take an empty Coke bottle, pour in some sprite then Add soy sauce until it looks like the color of Coke and replace the cap and put it back in the Refrigerator.
and while you are waiting for your friends to be fooled by those pranks, why don’t you try to solve this fun Crossword game yourself.
Google has already released Android 4.1 code name: Jelly Bean
here are a few of the new features in Jelly Bean and a few Tips and Tricks as well that you can try out on Jelly Bean!
This is one of the most highlighted feature of Jelly Bean. With this feature you can now get all you information like weather, location, sports,news, searches etc all in one place, which save a lot of effort in going to various apps for doing different things. Users can quickly launch Google Now from the home screen or from the lock screen, by long pressing the home button a white semicircle pops out with the Google logo printed on it. Now, just drag your finger towards the logo and it will instantly launch Google Now. The Google Now function can also be launched by pressing the Back button on the home screen and then moving your finger towards the same semicircle and logo that appears on the screen.
You can also talk to Google now same as Apple’s Siri ask random questions and “Now” will answer back or search the web for relevant information. not as good as Siri though, but it’s a start in that direction.
So, a few days ago I was browsing this really interesting site – 9GAG and happened to come across this post about some creepy mannequin like woman who claimed to be “God ” and ate away all the hospital guards etc.
first of all, this is how the complete story goes for those who haven’t read it yet: (Source: The Expressionless – Creepy Pasta)
A Note before reading: Please don’t read this if you are scared easily and especially not at night
In June of 1972, a woman appeared in Cedar Senai hospital in nothing but a white, blood-covered gown. Now this, in itself, should not be too surprising as people often have accidents nearby and come to the nearest hospital for medical attention, but there were two things that caused people who saw her to vomit and flee in terror.The first being that she wasn’t exactly human. she resembled something close to a mannequin, but had the dexterity and fluidity of a normal human being. Her face, was as flawless as a mannequins, devoid of eyebrows and smeared in make-up.
There was a kitten clamped in her jaws so unnaturally tight that no teeth could be seen, and the blood was still squirting out over her gown and onto the floor. She then pulled it out of her mouth, tossed it aside and collapsed. Read the rest of the story
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 7,600 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 13 years to get that many views.
Here is a cool new windows trick for all the star wars fans.!!
If you are using Windows 7/vista,
- Press Windows Key + R. to open the Run Window
- Type in”c:\Windows\System32\OptionalFeatures.exe” (without the quotes). A new Window will open,
- Check telnet client and Click on Ok.
- Again press the Windows key + R to open the Run Window once again.
- This time, type in “telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl” (without the quotes)
This will actually open the Telnet Client in a cmd window (command prompt) and the given command: “towel.blinkenlights.nl” will be run on telnet.
It will start paying the Star Wars movie in ASCII..!!
here is a screenshot:
PS: If you are using Windows XP then you can directly press the Win key + R and type “telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl” (without the quotes) to open up telnet.
Check this out:
- Go to www.google.com
- type “50 most popular women”
- open the first search result
- check out Entry number 7.
- Click on this Let Me Google That For You Link: 50 most popular women
I don’t know if the website is trolling (like myself) or is that really the case.
P.S. no pun intended, just for fun!
Facebook has released a new set of smileys, incorporating the popular Memes in their chat. Here is a list of all the codes to make those smileys:
|[]||True Story – Barney Stinson|
|[]||not bad – obama|
|[]||mother of god|
|[[foreveralonecomics]] []||forevar alone guy|
|[[MegustaMeMe]]||me gusta christmas|
|[]||Y U NO.|
|[]||nothing to do here|
|[]||are you fucking kidding me?|
|[]||X ALL THE Y|
|[]||watch out, we’ve got a badass over here|
|[[zuck]] or [].||Zuckerberg|
|[[firefox]] or []||Firefox logo|
|[[googlechrome]] or []||google chrome logo|
|[[facebook]] or []||Facebook logo|
|[[ladygaga]] or []||lady gaga|
|[[justinbieber]] or []||Justin beiber|
|[[eminem]] or []||eminem|
|[[official.roy]] or []||official roy|
|[]||Chat Meme Codes Smiley|
|[]||it’s okay (sweet, crying)|