Download your Facebook Profile
All of us use Facebook these days, have you ever though about being able to see your own profile as a single website with all the pages and images and your status messages which you have put up till now, messages received, Friends, notes, photos, videos, everything.. and moreover, this can be stored offline on your laptop.
Actually you can do this, there is an option to download a copy of your Facebook data:
- Go to Account settings on your Facebook.
- Click on Download a Copy of your Facebook Data
- On the next page, click on “Start My Archive”, It will ask for a confirmation, click on Start My Archive again.
- Once you have done that It will show you a message “You will receive an email when your archive is ready for download.”
- and you are done! Facebook will Email you on your Primary Id with a link to download your Profile. It will ask for your password and then you can download your profile as a .zip file.
- After unzipping(extracting) the file, you can open your profile by clicking on Index.html which will contain your full profile information with all the links and data.
Here is a Facebook video to show how its done, (the video is according to the old Facebook layout, the things will appear to you as shown in the screen-shots above.)